XNice DVD Creator is a simple and powerful dvd creator. It uses the source code of DVDFlick
under license GPLv2
, and download the source code here
It can take a number of video files stored on your computer and turn them into a DVD that will play back on your DVD player, Media Center or Home Cinema Set. You can add additional custom audio tracks, subtitles as well as a menu for easier navigation.
- Burn near any video file to DVD
- Support for over 45 file formats
- Support for over 60 video codecs
- Support for over 40 audio codecs
- Easily add a menu
- Add your own subtitles
- Easy to use interface
- Burn your project to disc after encoding
- Completely free without any adware, spyware or limitations
1. Launch Free DVD Creator.
2. Add titles. (Media file,such as mp4, mkv)
3. Edit title. (Click "Edit Title")
4. Menu Settings (Add Play menu and settings).
5. Creat DVD.
Choose the path to save and create dvd by clicking "Create DVD".